NEARBY PRIDE ORGANIZATIONS & CELEBRATIONS:
- Boston Pride – New England’s largest Pride, celebrated at the beginning of June each year. It showcases a variety of LGBT Events leading to Boston Pride week. TRT is and was Boston Pride’s Main Media partner in 2011, 2012 and 2014, as well as the producer of the Official Boston Pride Guide. In addition, the Official Boston Pride Guide 2011, Boston Pride Map 2011, the Official Boston Pride Guide 2012, and the Official Boston Pride Guide 2014 were all completely designed by The Rainbow Times.
- New York City Pride – Celebrated in June, 2013.
- NoHo Pride (formerly Northampton Pride) is one of the first Pride celebrations in the country. The Rainbow Times was Northampton Pride’s main media sponsor from 2007-2011. The 30th Anniversary NoHo Pride Guide and the 2010 Northampton Pride Guide were solely designed by The Rainbow Times. Each project gave back to the organization (TRT sent a check of partial proceeds each year).
- PrideFest Rhode Island – LGBT Pride of Rhode Island, which also has New England’s only Night-time Pride Parade.
- Pride Toronto – Where you can find out information about the annual Pride Week events, including schedules, entertainers, committee news, history, sponsors, and how to volunteer.
- Pride Vermont – celebrated every year in September.
- Unity Pride – will celebrate its first event on 9/18/2015.
- P-Town’s Carnival Week & Parade – celebrated each year in August. Carnival is unique, as is P-Town.
- Southern Maine Pride – The 27th Annual Southern Maine Pride Parade & Festival in Portland, Maine.
- Worcester Pride – celebrated each year in September.
Helping women come out and into their own! Denise LaFrance, Certified Women’s Life Coach specializing in: * Life Quality & Redesign * Coming Out Coaching for Men and Women * Relationship Coaching (including premarital couples coaching) 207-699-4244, www.emergeintoyou.com, www.facebook.com/EmergeIntoYou.with.Denise.LaFrance
Lesbian Life – Lesbian Life is a resource for all things lesbian. TRT recommends this site.
North East Transwomens Alliance – is dedicated to the health and well-being of transgender women living in New England by providing a warm, friendly and safe place for transgender women to meet and receive support, information, and community connection.
Tapestry Health offers services to the LGBT community in Massachusetts.
Chiltern – a 501(c)(7) organization was created in 1978 to faciliate outdoor and recreation activities for the LGBTQ.
National Gay and Lesbian Chamber of Commerce – is the business advocate and direct link between lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) business owners, corporations, and government, representing the interests of more than 1.4 million LGBT businesses and entrepreneurs.
National Gay & Lesbian Task Force – Bolstering the strength of local LGBT activism & building grassroots political muscle.
Women OutSide The Box – Controversial & feminist Blog that challenges norms fed women in society.
The Connecticut Alliance for Business Opportunity LGBT Chamber of Commerce.
Downey Side Adoption – An adoption agency that believes that all people can be good parents.
The Sourthern New England Friendship League – provides a great atmosphere for anyone and everyone to learn and play softball.
Unexpectedly Gay!! Springfield, – out of Springfield, MA, which was listed as one of The Advocate‘s Top 15 Gayest Cities!
Wicked Gay Blog – is New England based gay personal blog.
MoNoHo – It is where the gay men of Western Massachusetts are! Check them out.
Cathy Hunter Real Estate – LGBT Real Estate in Northampton, Mass.
Six Flags New England is Gay for You – Out in the Park is SixFlags New England’s Gayest Celebration every September.
New Hampshire Gay Men’s Chorus – Their mission is to present quality entertainment, provide an opportunity for wholesome social interaction for their members, and present a positive image of the gay community in New Hampshire.
Please send us your non-profit organization’s information and we will gladly list it in our resource page. Send your information to: [email protected].