Trans Headlines Magazine* Wants You!
A Grassroots, inclusive Trans Magazine is seeking qualified candidates:
Our mantra: diversity and inclusion. We are inclusive and already have a diverse staff! We believe that “nature delights itself in diversity …” why can’t we? And, that’s where you come in.
If you can respond “YES” to the following, you’re a perfect fit for Trans Headlines (coming soon!). Are you … ?
- Trans (FTM, MTF), GNC and/or NonBinary?
- The partner or parent of a trans, GNC or NB person/child?
- An English, Journalism or Story-Writing Major w/published work (work that has been published by online and/or print media)?
- Deadline oriented (must ALWAYS meet deadlines)?
- Able to receive and send email, and have a reliable computer & Internet computer?
- Someone with great interpersonal skills when dealing with others?
*Position is paid, but payment is commensurate with experience and prior published work. All freelancers will receive a 1099 Tax Form at the end of the fiscal year. Payment will be sent electronically to freelancers.
To apply, send your cover letter, resume and examples of prior published work with with accompanying links to firstname.lastname@example.org.
*From the producers of The Rainbow Times (12 years in business; 7 Awards won) Trans Headlines comes to you, the most diverse and inclusive Trans GNC and NB Magazine soon to launch in the U.S. and the world!